Hello everyone! I am stickering my Lego bus and I need to make custom stickers. I also made stickers for the ANWB Rally Service Truck and for the Lego Medi. Here is a step-by-step instruction how I make my custom stickers:
- normal paper
- double sided tape
- Adhesive (one side sticky) window film
- Design your stickers on the computer and print on normal paper.
- Cut out your design a little bit bigger.
- Take the double sided tape and stick your design on one side.
- Peel of the other side of the double sided tape and stick it to the non-sticky side of the window film.
- Now cut out your design how you want it to be.
- Peel of the paper (from the window film) and apply your sticker to the Lego piece.